- Choose your pieces for your earrings. We recommend three wooden pieces per side with tassel hanging. For minimal look, go for one or two pieces.
- Lightly sand down the edges of the pieces - Just make sure they are not too sharp to the touch and lightly remove any blemishes found on the pieces.
- Decide which piece do you want to stain. After deciding, remove the cover of the stain carefully and use the white cloth to rub the stain onto the pieces. If you want to go for the natural look, just use the oil and rub it onto the other wooden pieces.
- If you want to have the tassel, use the eye-pins and hook through the ring of the tassel then loop the pieces together. If not, use the T-pin and repeat the same.
- Now, you want to create a hoop at the end of the pin using the twister plier. Holding the pin in between both twisters, turn the pliers 180 degrees down. Then use the other plier to close it tight.
- Once you have a hoop, you want to hook the earring hook through. One side down, one more to go!
- Choose your wooden pieces for your necklace.
- Same as the earrings, lightly sand them down with the sandpaper provided and make sure they are not sharp to touch.
- Choose to oil, stain or even paint for that funky look - Paint is not included. Acrylic paint is recommended for the wooden pieces!
- Wait to dry.
- Loop the pieces through the necklace thread provided
- Follow the instructions here to create a sliding / adjustable knot.